Today is October 8th 2013, a day like any other day except…Benjamin got a facelift ya’ll. There’s some new money being circulated. New $100 bills for everybody. Now I can be reminded in a new colorful way how broke I am. But I digress, let’s talk about the real reasons for this post: a) Ben’s new features b) some miscellaneous money items.
All you counterfiters out there have your jobs cut out for you. The opulent new bill is colorful, tricked-out and draped in gold. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mily Cyrus made an outfit out of 3 strategically placed bills. Ok, i’m exaggerating, about the draped in gold not Miley. Let’s list some of the features:
- 3-D Security Ribbon- No, you don’t need the glasses to see the effects.
- Bell in the Inkwell- The inkwell is copper-colored with a green bell inside
- Quill above the Inkwell- It’s huge, you can’t miss it.
- Oval Free- Ben is no longer confined by that ugly presidential oval, he’s free just like Andrew, Alexander and Abraham.
- Gold 100 on the back-I already have a gold piece that looks just like that hundred–#ballin
These are not all the features. Take a look at newmoney.gov for an intervactive look at the new bill…if you care that much. Countdown to a new Migos song about the $100 bill.
Get Money Items
sidenote: The money shirt and sweatpants can be found at TopShop